Thursday, October 20, 2011

Embrace the Camera: October 19th

First off, I can't believe we're already nearing the end of October. Where does the time go? As you can see from the photos below, the weather has been quite warm. We had a weekend a while back that was gorgeous, but it didn't last long. Then this morning we woke up to 40 degree temps and I got to pull out all of my sweaters. I love the fall. I hope it stays awhile!

We're embracing the camera again this week. If you haven't yet, you ought to join!





Lovins.


Looking forward to soccer next year!



Look at the arm on that kid!

He's getting one of those bouncy balls you sit on for Christmas. Obviously he will love it!

 Hipster Toddler

And one that will embarrass the hell out of him several years down the road. hehehe


* P.S. I have been trying to comment on a lot of other ETC peeps' pages, but Blogger sometimes tells me I'm not allowed. Then I look to see if I can email some of you and a lot don't have that information listed... I don't know what the issue is, but clearly I'm technologically challenged in this area. If anyone has an answer, please drop me a line! Thanks!

5 Talk To Me:

Heather said...

I love warm fall days-Blessings girl. Cute lil' man.

The Gambrel Family said...

Fun pictures!!
My kids love playing outside too!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. love the 'kissing' one. And yes, the last one will embarrass him- but it's a keeper for sure!

Bethany said...

Love the boobie pic....it will be fun at his wedding! Ha!

Heidi said...

Great boobie shot!