I'm sure that I've always been this way, too. I can remember watching a particular
So, to recap, I am totally freaked out by anything even remotely scary. As a result, I'm quite jumpy. And since we all know that misery loves company, I am forever trying to sneak up on people to scare them. I do this to both my mom and my hubby on a regular basis. Hubby pretty much expects it and so I almost never have the satisfaction of scaring him. And even when I do, I usually have to ask because it isn't like he lets out a high-pitched scream. I wish he did. I'd totally post it, too.
You know who does scream at the top of their lungs when someone jumps out at them?! Yeah, that'd be me. And that's what happened last night. I unsuccessfully tried to scare Dan when we were heading to bed. Then I realized that I forgot to grab the laundry out of the dryer, so I ran out to the garage to grab it, turning on lights as I went, of course! I came back in and before I turned off the dining room light, I tried to peer into the hallway to make sure he wasn't going to try and jump out at me. All clear, so I turned off the light and began to walk through the living room when I heard a noise. A growly-hissy noise. You know the kind. Then there was something coming towards me. And I screamed. And backed up into the table. And then there was a bunch of giggling coming from the hubby. That bastard. I didn't even have time to react once I realized it was only him. First, because I woke Haeden up and he started crying almost immediately and second, because I had to run and pee. This bladder ain't what it used to be.
Karma sucks, you guys. Be careful out there!
4 Talk To Me:
lmao I'm hysterical right now! I like scary movies and whatnot but I'm SUCH a wuss when it comes to getting scared at home. When I'm home alone, all lights are on and I talk to myself to keep myself company.
By the way, Ernest Scared Stupid still scares me! Trolls are disgustingly freaky!
I totally have to have a light on to go to sleep when Dan is away. Those are the times when I really wish I had a dog!
Oh, and I watched The Messengers Halloween weekend. Don't watch that, dude!
It was always fun to scare you :)
Do you mean don't watch it at all or just not on Halloween?! lol I wanted to see it... I guess I'll read the plot on wikipedia first and then watch O:)
Post a Comment